Premier League 2015-2016

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Re: Premier League 2015-2016

Post by barrys »

Martinez gone! Hopefully LVG will follow likewise...
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

So Leicester players will be coming to Thailand again soon. I wonder if they'll be using and abusing the country's bar girls and using racist language again... all the while filming the whole thing.

JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

I think the way the club handled that situation and the fact that those involved were sacked shows more about the character of the club than reliving a few youngsters on unsupervised, end of season, leave.

Why can't you live with it, the best team, on every level, won the Premiership title this year.

I'm more ashamed of the way the English players within Spurs responded in the game against Chelsea last week, ashamed because they may well be wearing England shirts in France this summer, not something I would want my kids to emulate as being the way to play the game.

Shame on you GLC, that matter was resolved, after the managers son was sacked, so was the manager, Leicester did the right thing, and were a better club because of it. Any reports of Spurs taking action against the nature of their players reactions last weekend on record anywhere?

I think not.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Shame on you GLC,
Yes, shame on me. :roll:

Calm down lad. I was only trying to get in another dig at Leicester. Something which every Spurs' fan is entitled to at the moment. :D

:cheers:
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Showboating year old news with the intent of putting down the success of a club over your own club is not clever.

I am very calm, thank you, after all, my team, Southampton, showed you how football should be played last weekend.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Spot on JD

GLC - Whilst you are a fellow Spurs supporter, I sometimes wonder at your mental age.

For me, leicester played boring football, but in the end the scored more points and are desreved champions - that's it - move on.

Whatever happens this weekend, Spurs have had a great season, stop raking up the past and think of the future.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Oh gaawd... mates ganging up time, is it? Calm the feck down. Slinging insults at me over a, possibly misguided, post about a football club is nothing but childish.
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

GLCQuantum wrote:Oh gaawd... mates ganging up time, is it? Calm the feck down. Slinging insults at me over a, possibly misguided, post about a football club is nothing but childish.
Stop digging GLC
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

arcadianagain wrote:
GLCQuantum wrote:Oh gaawd... mates ganging up time, is it? Calm the feck down. Slinging insults at me over a, possibly misguided, post about a football club is nothing but childish.
Stop digging GLC
Digging? Please elaborate...

The reason I say my post was possibly 'misguided' was due to the fact I wasn't aware that everyone involved in that Thailand incident was immediately dismissed as a direct result (I'll take JD's word for that - no need to google).

:cheers:
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

GLCQuantum wrote: Please elaborate...
Please don't...
This is the way
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

dtaai-maai wrote:
Please don't...
Yes, let's not end a little, quite petty, dispute. Let's just leave it as... "GLC, I sometimes wonder at your mental age" and us old folk can get a rare win.

Uh huh. :banghead:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

^^ Wendyball supporters :roll: :wink:

In all seriousness, why do these dickheads get away with things - which they probably will?

"Images of four men wanted over the attack on Manchester United's team coach ahead of West Ham's last match at the Boleyn Ground have been released.
Bottles and other objects were thrown at the coach as it got stuck in traffic en route to the stadium on Tuesday.
The disorder left four policemen injured and West Ham said it would ban for life any fan found responsible.
A 20-year-old man arrested for throwing bottles at police officers has been released on bail until August."
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

GLCQuantum wrote:
dtaai-maai wrote:
Please don't...
Yes, let's not end a little, quite petty, dispute. Let's just leave it as... "GLC, I sometimes wonder at your mental age" and us old folk can get a rare win.

Uh huh. :banghead:
As you like GLC: you decided to re-post an article which was done and dusted some time ago, seemingly due to your disappointment at Leicester beating Spurs to the title. You wouldn`t leave it alone but kept digging the hole you were in even deeper. you`re still digging. The clever people retreat in order fight another day, you, however, don`t.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

arcadianagain wrote:The clever people retreat in order fight another day, you, however, don`t.

The clever people retreat, eh? Hmmmm.... hang on.
you decided to re-post an article which was done and dusted some time ago, seemingly due to your disappointment at Leicester beating Spurs to the title.
When I posted the article, it had nothing to do with the fact that Leicester came above us, it was the fact that the team was coming back to Thailand after such a crude outing the last time. Then came a, more than I expected, verbal barrage from JD. You can tell the ol' poster's blood pressure is up with arrows like, 'Shame on you...'

To which I responded to try and keep his ticker healthy...
Calm down lad. I was only trying to get in another dig at Leicester. Something which every Spurs' fan is entitled to at the moment.
That should be the end of it, surely. I realised that the people in question were suitably dealt with at the time. No harm done. But then Big Terry steps in with another irrelevant lecture about the way football has gone for both teams this year...

I live in Thailand, I was referring to the team coming to Thailand again after such a disgusting showing last year... I would have posted it if it were the Arse, Chelski, Manure or the Pool (probably not the Spurs though - no-one likes a snitch).

Then comes this gem.
Whilst you are a fellow Spurs supporter, I sometimes wonder at your mental age.

Really? I'm posting about an international incident that occurred and made the headlines and you guys start waffling on about who's better at football.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

FFS!! I'm not involved in this playground spat, but you really don't know when to let things lie.
For the record, arcadianagain is not alone in thinking that you sometimes display remarkable immaturity for someone in his 30s.
Ask your dad, I'm sure he'll tell it as it is.

(When I was your age... :laugh: :laugh: )
This is the way