365 SPORT. TV USERS

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
PET
Legend
Legend

365 SPORT. TV USERS

Post by PET »

I received an email today advising that 365SPORT will be covering all the ICC 2015 Cricket World CUP - good news on the face of it.
They gave an update for the software but when I 'clicked' for Windows7 and downloaded nothing seems to have changed and I do not see any match scheduled for tomorrow. They also mention that "there are two sets of channel numbers 1 - 4 available with this new player" - well I see nothing about this.
I also have a recent problem with Channel 7 in si far as only 50% of the picture shows - and only wwith this golf channel.

I have sent them 3 emails but no response so has anybody been able to achieve the promiosed result , if so please guide me through the download from the start. Thanks
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: 365 SPORT. TV USERS

Post by dtaai-maai »

After reading your post, I've just downloaded the new version. It was a very quick and straightforward process, with the cricket tomorrow on Ch 11.

Presumably you opened the setup exe. file from your browser's downloader and went through the Install process?
This is the way
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

PET wrote:I have sent them 3 emails but no response so has anybody been able to achieve the promiosed result , if so please guide me through the download from the start. Thanks
You should raise a ticket - they respond very quickly to those.

Thanks anyway - I hadn't realised there was a new player to download - assumed it was just a routine update :thumb:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

dtaai-maai wrote:After reading your post, I've just downloaded the new version. It was a very quick and straightforward process, with the cricket tomorrow on Ch 11.

Presumably you opened the setup exe. file from your browser's downloader and went through the Install process?
DM
I must be doing something wrong.

I did not go into say Revo Uninstaller but just clicked the so called latest version in the email under Windows 7 which I use - nothing changed, I do not have Channel 11 for instance and nothing about 2 sets of channel numbers for channels 1 - 4 what to do ?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Big Boy wrote:
PET wrote:I have sent them 3 emails but no response so has anybody been able to achieve the promiosed result , if so please guide me through the download from the start. Thanks
You should raise a ticket - they respond very quickly to those.

Thanks anyway - I hadn't realised there was a new player to download - assumed it was just a routine update :thumb:
How does one raise a ticket?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

PET wrote:
dtaai-maai wrote:After reading your post, I've just downloaded the new version. It was a very quick and straightforward process, with the cricket tomorrow on Ch 11.

DM
I must be doing something wrong.

I did not go into say Revo Uninstaller but just clicked the so called latest version in the email under Windows 7 which I use - nothing changed, I do not have Channel 11 for instance and nothing about 2 sets of channel numbers for channels 1 - 4 what to do ?
What you downloaded is the setup program - you need to open that to start the Install Wizard.

There should be a downward pointing arrow at the top right of your browser screen. Click on that and you should see 365Sport.tv.setup(4).exe
Double click on that to open the install wizard, then simply agree to the terms and follow the instructions.
This is the way
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I uninstalled the old version, and installed v1.52 - no problem. I now have to find out how to upgrade the Android box - only 10 channels there still :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

PET wrote:How does one raise a ticket?

https://www.365sport.tv/

Points 48; Position 20
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Big Boy wrote:I uninstalled the old version, and installed v1.52 - no problem. I now have to find out how to upgrade the Android box - only 10 channels there still :cry:
Dm & BB you are stars and I shall await the info from BB about the Android !!

Thank you both so much - now to win tomorrow!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Answer regarding the Android (quick because I raised a ticket :wink: ):
The channel will automatically be added to the app. No action is needed on the set top box.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Obviously harder than they thought:
If you are using an Android box to view our service along with our Android app you will need to install our latest version as we are unable to add Channel 11 to the existing app right at this point despite our efforts to do so quickly.

Please contact our support email tomorrow for a new solution to view using the Android app.

TODAY:

For today’s cricket matches, you will need to use the web player in the browser of your Android box.
Open Chrome browser (install from Play store if you do not have this installed).
Open website >> m.365sport.tv

Input your username and password - Contact us if you have forgotten your username & password.

Points 48; Position 20