How did you find Hua Hin Forum?

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.

How did you find this site

Web Search
72%
Read a Poster
2%
Referred by Somebody
15%
Other
11%

Total votes: 427

richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: How did you find Hua Hin Forum?

Post by richard »

hhfarang wrote:
Is the Forum HuaHin's best kept secret?
Yes, despite have a monthly readership greater that all of the other similar publications added together, there are still people who have not heard of us.
Maybe it should take out an advertorial! :P

and where would you stick that?.................................no rude replies please
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

A few years ago, there was a large HHAD banner at what was then John Wither’s driving range on the Pala U road, which was probably useful in promoting the site.
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

dozer wrote:A few years ago, there was a large HHAD banner at what was then John Wither’s driving range on the Pala U road, which was probably useful in promoting the site.
Still see the odd 'HHAD" stickers around particularly in the bars. Even seen 'em plastered in Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza toilets.

Maybe time to get the shirts and stickers back on the production line Admin. I gotta vintage HHAD shirt up for auction soon. Bit reddish though and only size M :wink:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Erm, not to disappoint anyone but it hasn't been 'HHAD' for about 3 years now!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

buksida wrote:Erm, not to disappoint anyone but it hasn't been 'HHAD' for about 3 years now!
Agree but a point worth noting is that a lot of people have heard of HHAD but not HHF The re-branding obviously did not impact all corners of the box
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

A small advert' on the HuaHin to airport bus may help. Also feel the photos on Facebook are great.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

richard wrote:
buksida wrote:Erm, not to disappoint anyone but it hasn't been 'HHAD' for about 3 years now!
Agree but a point worth noting is that a lot of people have heard of HHAD but not HHF The re-branding obviously did not impact all corners of the box

I did not know the name had changed and if you type hhad in yahoo search this is the first thing that comes up:-http://www.huahinafterdark.com
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

richard wrote:Maybe time to get the shirts and stickers back on the production line Admin. I gotta vintage HHAD shirt up for auction soon. Bit reddish though and only size M :wink:
The same teeshirts I saw being worn at the first 2006 HHAD get together? Wow. :shock:
Just had a peek a the old photos, can't believe that was all those years ago. Me on the left, is that Dr. Dave and Oe with the HHAD teeshirts? Need to take a trip back to JWs, been too long.
Last edited by VincentD on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
วินเชนท์
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

A sticker in the toilet of the now burnt down Cheers Bar in Bintabat :-P
YNWA
MissPink35
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MissPink35 »

hello to everyone here I'm new user I was just finding this website by google search
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

VincentD wrote:
richard wrote:Maybe time to get the shirts and stickers back on the production line Admin. I gotta vintage HHAD shirt up for auction soon. Bit reddish though and only size M :wink:
The same teeshirts I saw being worn at the first 2006 HHAD get together? Wow. :shock:
Just had a peek a the old photos, can't believe that was all those years ago. Me on the left, is that Dr. Dave and Oe with the HHAD teeshirts? Need to take a trip back to JWs, been too long.
Got the link?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

Tee shirts good but football type shirts better,in the local teams colour(?), with each members name on the back! That may stop me approaching strange men in restaurants.
Last edited by dundrillin on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

RICHARD OF LOXLEY

kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

MissPink35 wrote:hello to everyone here I'm new user I was just finding this website by google search

Welcome to our forum we are a friendly bunch on here enjoy. :thumb:

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
pdm3547
Professional
Professional

Post by pdm3547 »

Google search for "hua hin forum", brought me right here.

I was pleasantly surprised to see such a vibrant and proactive community

:cheers: