INTRODUCTION

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Marie Chinn
Rookie
Rookie

INTRODUCTION

Post by Marie Chinn »

Hi there everyone,

Just wanting to my introduce myself. I am moving to Hua Hin in a few months with my husband and two young children and have found this forum very helpful.

Any advice from anyone would be most welcome including schooling, jobs, child friendly places to eat and drink etc and homes to rent!!! Not found anywhere yet but still have a bit of time. We are looking for a three bedroom house hopefully with a private pool. Can anyone recommend any particular areas of Hua Hin to live/avoid or put me in touch with anyone renting properties of the above description. I,ve emailed a few property companies but have not had any responses!!!

Hope to speak to some of you soon!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Welcome aboard.
Suggest you read the site for advice, its all there.

It may be easier to arrive here first book into a hotel, then look for somewhere to rent.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Marie Chinn
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marie Chinn »

Thanks for that advice. I have checked thru the site and found it very informative. Cant wait to move - should be coming over in January and Im ocunting down the days!!
Marie Chinn
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marie Chinn »

Im even counting down the days as well!!!
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

:oops: :D
ดวงขึ้น
จิม