Hello Everyone

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
NickNgaruiya
Novice
Novice

Hello Everyone

Post by NickNgaruiya »

My name is Nick Ngaruiya I am from Kenya. Business is my passion and I like to read a book.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by handdrummer »

NickNgaruiya wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm My name is Nick Ngaruiya I am from Kenya. Business is my passion and I like to read a book.
Hi Nick and welcome. What are you reading these days? There's a decent used book store, The Blue and Yellow Book Store, on Petchasem Road, on the West side, just before the Government building at the stop light where you turn right to go to the Police station.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

handdrummer wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 pm
NickNgaruiya wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm My name is Nick Ngaruiya I am from Kenya. Business is my passion and I like to read a book.
Hi Nick and welcome. What are you reading these days? There's a decent used book store, The Blue and Yellow Book Store, on Petchasem Road, on the West side, just before the Government building at the stop light where you turn right to go to the Police station.
I read both blue and yellow books, I must make a visit! :)

Welcome Nick, I hope you enjoy Hua Hin.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

404cameljockey wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am
handdrummer wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 pm
I read both blue and yellow books, I must make a visit! :)

Welcome Nick, I hope you enjoy Hua Hin.
Good to know that you're open minded about colors. :clap: I try to stay away from short books, just a foible.