Dream of afuture past.

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
ExpatJohn
Rookie
Rookie

Dream of afuture past.

Post by ExpatJohn »

My plans focus on 12 years from now(4620 days) where the visa issues have eased and you can be in and out of your latest 90 day visa stamp in a flash with perfect English spoken. O.k maybe a dream but I do plan of settling down in Patts or Hua Hin which every is cheaper. I will be just north of the 800 thousand baht requirement needed and hopefully the Canadian dollar is stronger. If it is then all the better. So about 70 thousand baht to live on a month for 2 years till 67 then will be getting about 85 thousand baht till 85 if I live so long. I can dream and keep an eye on life in the land of smiles. Some days it looks harder and less safe then others. Been to Thailand about 25 times so I kinda have it figured out(That's not saying much) Things I have learned the hard way. Thai are a good people but some would sell their mother for a pittance. Your can only trust a Thai female so far as you can throw them( My ex proved that to me) Still love her just do not trust her. Confused? Well I am for one. Will it be easy no will I be relaxed? I can hope. Till then..Chok dee my friends. :cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Dream of afuture past.

Post by hhfarang »

Your can only trust a Thai female so far as you can throw them
You can throw a lot of Thai females pretty far as they are quite petite! :D :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Dream of afuture past.

Post by Khundon1975 »

I married mine instead , kept putting my back out trying to throw her. :laugh:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Olivelal
Novice
Novice

Thems

Post by Olivelal »

Hello. This is very good Thems.