Introducing myself

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
wil_he
Rookie
Rookie

Introducing myself

Post by wil_he »

I am a new resident in this area,recently from BKK.Was a teacher there for the past 9 years and am about to give up this (work thing).Getting well into my sixties and need to be near the water.
I purchased 3 rai of land about 10 minutes from Cha-Am beach and am in the process of chasing up a reasonable builder who is familiar with Aussie building style. ie gyprock interior walls and colourbond roofing..
If anyone here can give me a lead,I would very much appreciate it.Thanks for reading my first post.Cheers. :D
buksida

Re: Introducing myself

Post by buksida »

Welcome to the forum, have a read here to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054

And have a look at the property and construction section where your questions will be better suited: viewforum.php?f=20
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Introducing myself

Post by GLCQuantum »

wil_he wrote:I am a new resident in this area,recently from BKK.Was a teacher there for the past 9 years and am about to give up this (work thing).Getting well into my sixties and need to be near the water.
I purchased 3 rai of land about 10 minutes from Cha-Am beach and am in the process of chasing up a reasonable builder who is familiar with Aussie building style. ie gyprock interior walls and colourbond roofing..
If anyone here can give me a lead,I would very much appreciate it.Thanks for reading my first post.Cheers. :D
Welcome wil_he. I've also taught around the same amount of time here yet you have thirty years on me in age... I'll catch you up soon. :D

Ask away for any stuff here. The search function will help you see if it's already been addressed.

Any problems you have with members advice here (be it false or misleading) PM me and let me know. As you can see by looking above my Avatar, I am the guy who gives out final warnings to people. I've had to dish out a few in the past (even had to ban one guy) but generally, it's a sound environment here with sound advice.

All the best on the change of venue.

:cheers: