Hi from a German

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
N00b
Novice
Novice

Hi from a German

Post by N00b »

Hello everybody!

I´m 37 year old guy from Germany. I come from the south of Germany. My wife is Thai and 27 years old. This time we are pregnant and expect the delivery end of January 2015 (a girl). It´s our first kid.

A good friend plan to move next year to Huhin. My wife and me loves Huahin too, so we come here nearly every year 1 or more times.

In real life I´m doing the procurement logistic in a German retailer.

I know I have to wait approx. 30 years for my Pension Age, but this time I can imagine to live half year in Huahin and half year Germany... so I´m excited what the future will do with my Family and me.

Normaly we stay in Minitel Hotel. This time we stay in Putaharacsa Resort.
buksida

Re: Hi from a German

Post by buksida »

Welcome aboard and congrats on the baby.

Have a read of this to get you started on the forums: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Phyton
Professional
Professional

Post by Phyton »

Also a warm welcome from a German.

We a German couple mid 50th love this area too, come right now 2 times a year to Cha-Am, and will retire in some years.

Good luck to you and your family, enjoy the baby, they growing very fast, my kids now are married, but also spent the holiday in Thailand.
Greets,
Phyton
N00b
Novice
Novice

Post by N00b »

Thanks for the warm welcome. Really a Long time for me til I can retire.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

N00b wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. Really a Long time for me til I can retire.
You sound like you are wishing your life away!

Welcome, by the way. :thumb:
Talk is cheap