Acupuncture

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
fruittbatt2004
Novice
Novice

Acupuncture

Post by fruittbatt2004 »

My husband is recovering from surgery for a bone spur in his shoulder. So far acupuncture has been the greatest help in overcoming pain and restricted movement in his arm. Does anyone out there know of a reputable acupuncturist in Hua Hin? Any info gratefully received :D
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Nobody seems able to answer your post fruitbatt.
I would have guessed that Dr Dave or Mr lomu could have helped you out, but I guess they cling to newer medication from the drug industry.

Wait and see if somebody can give you a proper answer, or maybe you should ask the staff in San Paulo or the Phetcherat Clinic about this?
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Try Chiva Som spa - they do it but I don't think it's cheap!

http://www.chivasom.com/content/huahin/ ... .htm#topic
fruittbatt2004
Novice
Novice

Post by fruittbatt2004 »

Thanks for your replies. We're now in town where my husband is getting good if expensive physiotherapy from San Paulo (twice the price of similar treatment in Chiang Mai- but we are grateful it's available here). Have heard that there is an acupuncturist in town- near the Hua Hin Grand- but have yet to get a response from their answering service or catch anyone at the office..name is Kittavej in case anyone is interested. It's great to be in Hua Hin again...clean air, clean beach, warm water, great seafood, nice people. Thanks again, guys.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

There is a place out on the pala u rd, past the filling station on the left side .you will need to look carefuly for the sign as usual its hand painted and half way up a tree
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
fruittbatt2004
Novice
Novice

Post by fruittbatt2004 »

Thanks Dr Dave - we'll cruise out there - slowly...if the Kitjawet appointment doesn't happen. Will let you and other members know the result...Cheers