Clinics in Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Clinics in Hua Hin

Post by hhfarang »

As I mentioned on another thread, my wife is having a problem. She recently had it in her home town and got fully diagnosed, and treated. They gave her some medicine that at least made the pain go away (it's a recurring sinus infection with the accompaning severe headaches behind and around the eyes). She's tried to get the same medication here as it ran out and hasn't been able to find it at any pharmacy.

Does anyone know of a clinic that treats this sort of thing (maybe a GP or ear, nose, and throat?) that is open on Sunday. She is in a lot of pain and doesn't want to pay the price of BH or SP and doesn't want to wait for hours to be seen at HHH.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
moja
Guru
Guru

Re: Clinics in Hua Hin

Post by moja »

Do not know of any clinics but she IS entitled to use the express service at HH hospital.