Liposuction

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Liposuction

Post by Lung Per »

Has anyone had belly fat removed by liposuction in HH or BKK? What is the cost and are there risks or side effects?
A friend is only one click away
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Liposuction

Post by hhfarang »

The main risk is putting it all back on if you don't make a lifestyle change... :wink: :wink: :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

hhfarang wrote:The main risk is putting it all back on if you don't make a lifestyle change... :wink: :wink: :D
I know... Just need a shortcut!
:rasta:
A friend is only one click away
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

If you are driving from the airport side of town, take a left at the first set of traffic lights, and you'll see a very cosmetic surgery located on your left, about 20 to 30 meters down the road. They advertise all the usual things, including lipo, botox, etc, etc.

Never been inside but I guess there is no harm in checking the place out.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Let me say what it is good for. 2 friends who exercised with me, lost over 15k ( 30 lbs) each by a low carb diet/low beer consumption/daily exercise programme. They lost their beer bellies and had flat ones BUT the 'love handles' remained' they had those suctioned and now look great.. Interestingly, they weighed before and after surgery and the weight loss was only 1k. Lipo is good for trimming and shaping but not for weight loss
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

My recommendation would be to change your lifestyle, to how you envisage your lifestyle will be after the suction, for a couple of months first. See if you loose or maintain weight and, if so, ask yourself if you've been happy with living in that manner and believe you will continue to do so. If so, then by all means take the lip shortcut to get you started. If not, then there's not much point wasting your money in the first place.

Additionally, I'm no expert, but I'd image the stretch marks and excess skin will be a lot worse using liposuction than if you let the weight fall off over time.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

The 'lipo short cut to get you started' What a strange idea. Where exactly are you suggesting that they insert the cannula?