Massage north of HH??

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Massage north of HH??

Post by LolaBeltran »

One of the few reasons we drive into town anymore is to get a massage. Given the increasing difficulty of getting around and parking these days especially on weekends, we are looking for a reputable place to get a massage by a masseur somewhere between Macro and the Army camp north of Hua Hin proper. Even a phone number for a masseur who will travel to our home would do. We have found a weekly massage to be of great benefit to health but I can't count the number of times we have just not wanted to face the traffic and decided against going in. Thanks
Bobbie
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Massage north of HH??

Post by Bobbie »

On Soi "2" off Petchkasem going North, pass Makro & tourist police station. Turn left on soi 2, (look for telephone booth on corner), cross over RR tracks & turn right on dirt road. Purple building. Thai Massage 120 min 300b, Oil, 60 min 300b, Therapeutic, 90 min, 300B. 0-86615-9977. Owner works alone, but has friend on call if you both want massage at same time, she needs to know ahead of time. She has 3 tables. Both ladies are very good. Speaks some English. Very near HH Airport.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

There's also a massage parlor on Soi 4, a few yards up, on the left side of the soi. Massage OK.
A friend is only one click away
greystag52
Rookie
Rookie

Post by greystag52 »

Me and my wife use the blind school just outside the city going north just before the palace on soi 37.We visit once a week and find it very beneficial,highly recommended.