Just Been Made a Fool By Bangkok Hospital

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Big Boy

Re: Just Been Made a Fool By Bangkok Hospital

Post by Big Boy »

While I'll never see any justification for their excessive medication prices, my 2 experiences of surgery after care was superb.

I stated my dislike of staying in hospital overnight, and I was able to get away with just one overnight stay. They made arrangements for me to attend as an outpatient every 8 hours for my intravenous drip. For me personally, this made surgery much more palletable. OK, some may prefer to stay as an inpatient, but my personal preference is to be at home.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

Another warning about Bangkok Hospital.

A friend had to be admitted for undernourishment and needed basic nursing (feeding and cleaning) as he has become in a bit of a state. We chose Bangkok Hospital as they have been perceived as being a little more professional than the others. Bad idea - 3 days in and the bill is already over 100k, nothing is itemised and there are some very spurious charges such as "nursing" at 5,000 baht per day when the nurses are not actually doing their jobs.

Be warned if you have to use this place, they only seem interested in swiping credit cards.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:offtopic: Can we get this back to comments about Bangkok Hospital please?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Tramadol discussion moved here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=31891

Points 48; Position 18