Hospital in Hua Hin

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Hospital in Hua Hin

Post by dtaai-maai »

old man wrote:... but that different story
Oh Lordy Lor... :shock: :laugh:
This is the way
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

old man wrote:hI Lomu I know plenty fortunate people as well but no one want to know about
Yes we do :?

Also, please, use the Enter key from time to time!!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

dtaai-maai wrote:
old man wrote:... but that different story
Oh Lordy Lor... :shock: :laugh:
I want to hear the snake story...best entertainment we've had in a while. :laugh:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Having only stayed in the HH government hospital I cannot pass judgement on any of the others..BUT..
I had a 'private' room there, the cost was around 900B/day (compared to Bumrungrad in BKK, where when I went for a scan the overnight fee was 9000B for the SHARED room!).
I had a very big open wound & the hospital staff took great care 24hrs/day to stop any infection starting.
Then they pinned a problematic break in my leg the best they could knowing a plaster-cast afterwards could not be used. I was in there for about a month & never had a bad meal..always served in good crockery & piping hot. (Whenever the meds-nurse came in my room my wife would say to me "uh-oh..here comes the 'pain killer"..she reckoned when the beautiful girlie came in I forgot all about any pain..well before taking my tablets..5-5!)