Goldens needing to find their owner or new home

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Goldens needing to find their owner or new home

Post by DawnHRD »

I've been contacted by a Thai lady who found these 2 Golden Retrievers near Hua Hin Tansamai about 2 weeks ago. They are a male and female, approx 5 years old. The female had been injured by a car & needed veterinary treatment.

The lady has been looking after them & advertised for their owner, but no-one has come forward. She cannot keep the dogs indefinitely.

If anyone knows who owns these dogs, please get in touch.

Failing that, they will be looking for a good new home & family. If you can give them a good home, please contact me.

PM, call 081 9814406 or email info@dogrescuecenter.org

"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Bumpin'...
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Keep bumpin' it Dawn until someone gives these gorgeous dogs a home.

If I didn't already have four, I would be knocking at the door. Surely some expat, knowing what superb companions these dogs are, can give them a lovely home.

They can also be great guard dogs. They'll bark (just don't look at the tail) which is as good as a house alarm if uninvited guests arrive.

They also don't need a great deal of exercise - especially in these temperatures.

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dawn,

Please excuse this intrusion in to your thread, but I've been trying to contact VS by PM for a while. At least it'll keep the thread bumping along! :D

VS, I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago about a completely different subject. I see that you haven't opened it. I'd be grateful if you could have a look, and if possible advise me. Thank you.

Now :offtopic:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20