Gardener required.

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
thedash
Rookie
Rookie

Gardener required.

Post by thedash »

Does anyone know of a good gardener who can come and maintain my garden/outdoor space.
Grass needs cutting, weeds need removing etc...
PeteC

Re: Gardener required.

Post by PeteC »

Barring any direct answers recommending someone:

1) If you're in a housing development go and ask the office and they will be able to recommend someone. If there is no office any longer, the homeowners association and/or the security guards will know someone.

2) If your wife or girlfriend is Thai, easy for her to find someone.

3) If none of the above, drive around and stop at the various garden and landscaping shops. They will be able to help you.

If you can't communicate in Thai, try to take someone with you who can, or you may indeed be overcharged. Let your Thai friend negotiate and make the deal. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
thedash
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thedash »

Many thanks.
I will most probably ask at the local garden centres.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

thedash wrote:Many thanks.
I will most probably ask at the local garden centres.
Dash, it doesn't hurt to post on here the road/soi you live on. You may then find someone comes back and gives a good tip as they may live in the same area. You don't need to give a house number, just an area. Your privacy will be ok on here. Good luck. :thumb: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source