Jacuzzi hot tub

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Jacuzzi hot tub!

Post by huahin4ever »

And for those having a jacuzzi or consider buying one, this is by far the best treatment I have come across. No chemical treatment. I buy itinerary the US, and I'm so satisfied I don't need to use any chlorine or bromide. Image
migrant
Addict
Addict

Jacuzzi

Post by migrant »

I remember someone posting about getting a jacuzzi a while back but couldn't find the posts. I'm thinking of getting one and wondered where they got theirs and if happy with it.

:cheers: :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
PeteC

Re: Jacuzzi

Post by PeteC »

^ There's a few threads about it, but this one seems the most informative. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Jacuzzi

Post by migrant »

PeteC wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:29 am ^ There's a few threads about it, but this one seems the most informative. :cheers:
Thanks Pete!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
PeteC

Re: Jacuzzi hot tub!

Post by PeteC »

A lot of the photos from when huahin4ever set up his system are now gone as very old files Tapatalk apparently don't keep any longer, as the links are not available off the forum either.

Perhaps huahin4ever will come on and give an update as to how his system is doing now that it's several years old. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Re: Jacuzzi hot tub!

Post by PeteC »

Reading back through the thread, below link is apparently where he bought his. Company is in Thailand.

http://www.oaktreehottub.com/