honda hedge trimmer hhh25d

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
totahelpa
Novice
Novice

honda hedge trimmer hhh25d

Post by totahelpa »

..would anyone help me to find a dealer who can sell me garden equip in thailand please ?

I want to buy a hedge trimmer and brush cutter .( hhh25d hedge trimmer and maybe back pack brush cutter )

I ve contacted I believe it was honda power tool thai

Got this

AUTO: Natchuda Montranont/AST/ASH/AP/HONDA is out of the office. (returning 01/06/2014)‏

Natchuda Montranont (natchumo honda th com)Add to contacts 9/07/13

Picture of Natchuda Montranont
I am out of the office until 01/06/2014.

Please be informed that i will be absent 4 months for maternity leave which start from Sep'13 - Dec'13. I will resume to work on 6-Jan-2014.

Sorry to inconvenience.

B.Regards,
Natchuda

Note: This is an automated response to your message "brush cutter & hedge trimmer" sent on 9/7/2013 6:45:45 PM.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Re: honda hedge trimmer hhh25d

Post by Frank Hovis »

I don't think Honda sell their power-products in Honda dealerships outside of Bangkok but they can be found in many affiliated shops. Tha-Yang is the place to buy these things, or Pranburi if live towards the south.

These are the official Honda resellers in Tha-Yang.

JAROEN CHAI, 198 MOO.5 TA-YANG AMP.TA-YANG, PETCHABURI, 032-461278
CHAROENCHAIKARNKHA, 93/1 YAI ROAD THAYANG, AMP. THAYANG, PETCHABURI (032) 461277
Other shops in the area will also stock Honda products.

Go North on the bypass heading for Bangkok. Tha-Yang appears to be a small drive through town, but if you turn left at the traffic lights (which might not be there at the moment as they have a lot of roadworks to improve that junction) and you'll find that the entire road is full of shops selling all manner of gardening/agricultural equipment at normal prices.

This is an approximate GPS location of the road left of the traffic lights. 12.973634,99.897884