Tree lopping - recommendations?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Tazwa
Rookie
Rookie

Tree lopping - recommendations?

Post by Tazwa »

I've had enough of the trees in our back yard making a mess of the pool every time the wind blows. They're now at a height that is beyond what our gardener can handle on his own so I'm after a "professional" tree lopping service or at least someone equipped with the right gear for the job.

It would be much appreciated if anyone could recommend a service with whom they've had experience. We're in the Pranburi area. Cheers.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Tree lopping - recommendations?

Post by Takiap »

I can't recommend anyone in particular, but if you ask at one of the bigger garden centers which are everywhere, they'll more than likely be able to help. Depending on what type of tree it is, they might actually dig it up for resale.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Tazwa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tazwa »

Good idea. I tried one of the large tree nurseries on the highway south of Hua Hin but they weren't interested in the job. They pretty much said they doubted we would find anyone that would do it. We did pull over to ask an older gent about the lawn he was selling on the side of the road. He said if we purchased some turf from him he would get his team to cut our trees too! Short of any other help, I think we'll take him up on his offer. Just a little worried about when those limbs start crashing to the ground but I think the trees are far enough from the house to cause any damage.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Unless the trees are diseased you shouldn't experience any major branch breaking and crashing, unless a typhoon hits and I can't recall in recent history that HH has been hit by one. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source