Dog day care

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
abigail
Rookie
Rookie

Dog day care

Post by abigail »

I am looking for someone who can take care of my two labradors on the 31st this month, my home is being sprayed for termites etc and it is poisonous for dogs, are there any good kennels here? they are both top dogs [ or so they think] so only the best will suit them. [so they tell me] Thanks.
PeteC

Re: Dog day care

Post by PeteC »

Take a look at this site: http://kenneleuropa.com/index.php

....and see thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19275

Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

I can't PM you, but if it's just for the day, you're welcome to leave them with us. One of us will be around all day.
No charge, of course, unless they eat Lucy.
This is the way
abigail
Rookie
Rookie

Post by abigail »

Hello rock star, could you give me more information where you live etc. We have a car but I dont drive here,who is Lucy? Is there anyway I can contact you. Thanks so much.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Hi Abigail

Lucy will be his dog I guess and his Avatar is Dtaai Maai. It depends what area of Hua Hin you are in...I live up by Soi 112 near the floating Market. I have 2 friendly Pugs who love to play with pampered Labs.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.