Furniture, kitchen,bedroom,livingroom

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Furniture, kitchen,bedroom,livingroom

Post by dtaai-maai »

And what a shame - by pissing off all the regular members who have to plough through your nonsense, you've done your business more harm than good... :roll: :tsk:
This is the way
Hennreypaul

Post by Hennreypaul »

Hey I have gone to the Index for the furniture, Nice collection and different available there according to the budget also i.e cheap and expensive both.
nimitone
Novice
Novice

Post by nimitone »

Every persons are want a great look of then home, and i think Furnitures are making our home looking awesome, i have a great furniture in my kitchen, Bed room and leaving room, Which is making my home is so beautiful. I having a good experience of kitchen by. This is one of the best site which is giving me a best ideas and information about the furniture.
MajorBloodnok
Suspended
Suspended

Post by MajorBloodnok »

Hello mates,

Great thread! Just the information thast I was looking for.

As I "completed" and stacked up my private library, before I set out for Thailand, I have run out of space in the book cases that I brought.

So I have to buy 3 or 4 additioinal book cases.

I hope I shall find some decent speciomens in one of those furniture shops mentioned in your posts.

Have a nice one.

MB
A GRATEFUL GUEST OF THE KINGDOM OF THAILAND & HER PEOPLE
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

For anybody that may be in Bangkok this week, the annual "Furniture Sale" is on until Sunday 11th November at Queen Sirikit Exhibition Centre.
Some good deals being offered, but also a good place to see the latest designs and get some ideas. Traditional furniture through to modern and just plain tacky is on display.

I just have to have a little rant with this! I go to several of these type of shows every year, and every year I vow never to go again! The show is open from 10-00am, but many of the displays are still covered up until 11-00 / 11-30 am. Many of them do not have basic contact cards, or handouts with details on them. I think that the most annoying thing, apart from being completely ignored, is the staff attending to their make up or hair style, closely followed by yakking on the phone, slurping on a bowl of noodles, and very often all 3 at the same time!

The only ones that do show a bit of interest are those selling everything from clothes right through to home appliances. :cheers:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!