Phuket land transfers has dropped a lot!

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
silverbird

Phuket land transfers has dropped a lot!

Post by silverbird »

Phuket Provincial Land Office (PPLO) has reported a significant drop in land transfers since the announcement on 27 June that companies with foreign shareholdings seeking to transfer land will be thoroughly investigated. According to PPLO chief, Supot Suwannachote, land transfers applied and approved by PPLO over recent months are: 20 companies in March; 17 companies in April; 24 companies in May; 17 companies in June; and just five companies in July – of which all five have 100% Thai shareholders.

I doubt HH or Cha Am is better off. Has anyone got reliable information?
Pls, do not try to say everything is OK as very few listen to things like that any more.
Gutte

Post by Gutte »

So, if we listen to you, Silverbird, the situation is not OK. And if anybody says the contrary, nobody will listen. Do we have a Catch 22 here? :? :shock:
ITKMAN
Banned
Banned

HKT Gazzie

Post by ITKMAN »

Sa reported in the Phuket Gazette...I recomnend you recevied more info at http://www.phuketgazette.net/tv/

the anchor is Able Wannamakok (I shite you not!)
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Itkman wrote;
….the anchor is Able Wannamakok (I shite you not!)

I hope he has nothing to do with the “Queer Newsâ€
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Not sure why Gutte is having a pop at Silverbird for what is being reoprted in the media?

Perhaps his last comments were speculation, but until I hear an independant report on what is happening in HH/Cha-am, such as has been reported in Phuket(?), then I'm staying well away.

Upcountry is sounding increasingly attractive though.
Talk is cheap
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The last few months have been a little quiet, but the customers around over this time have been serious people.
It would be good to know how many long term leases have been lodged in Phuket.
Property is selling fine here, but the governments actions have definitley affected business, even though it is fully clear what their intentions are.
Burger
Ace
Ace

Post by Burger »

Definately went quiet during May, June, July (stating this is stating the bleedin' obvious though :shock: )

Definately picked up August.

Next few months and then through property 'high-season' (Dec - Apr) will be interesting .....

Burger