Pool villa long Rental every year

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Iggydiggy
Novice
Novice

Pool villa long Rental every year

Post by Iggydiggy »

Hello

Can anyone advise, I have been to Hua Hin on two occasions and loved the place. I am now thinking of retiring there October to March, for 6 months of every year with spring and summer back in western Europe.

I have checked out some property sites, there seems to have been a big mark up since my last trip a few years back.

I would like some approximate price for a modern furnished bungalow/villa with pool (2 or 3 beds) within 20 minutes drive of the town hub on a 6 month lease.

In advance, thanks for any replies.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: Pool villa long Rental every year

Post by Pagey »

Should be able to get for 25,000 to 30,000 Baht per month if you shop around maybe even 20,000 Baht if direct from the owner and no agents fees. Try looking at facebook sites.

[mod edit: no facebook real estate please.]

Maybe not your preferred location but there are properties out there if you search.
Last edited by Pagey on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
buksida

Post by buksida »

There are some listed on the forum's own property site: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property. ... perpage=10
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Iggydiggy
Novice
Novice

Post by Iggydiggy »

Thanks for the replies, it's good to know that there will be property available at a more reasonable rate than what is on those websites that I have viewed.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

If you're arriving in October, book a room for 2 days, and have a look around. There is loads of property here to rent.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18