Emerald Scenery

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Hahuahin
Guru
Guru

Emerald Scenery

Post by Hahuahin »

Is there someone on the forum who live at Emerald Scenery Soi 112 or in any way can give some information about the place !

Thank you :)
hahuahin
Ericg
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Emerald Scenery

Post by Ericg »

Bump. I’m interested to hear any feedback on emerald scenery. I’m looking for a long term rental as I’m movibg to HH and the ad and location seemed good
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

The last time I looked in there, it was still being developed, but that was a few months back. Similar in house design to the other not-far away Emeralds.
Talk is cheap
MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MrTea »

I like it. The area around is quiet and has a nice feel. We looked at City 88 and this project leaves it for dead.
musungu
Professional
Professional

Post by musungu »

Soi112 is a area constantly being developed. For me I do not want to live in a development which is still building out, or where there is sizeable development land very close. Ok if just a rai or so. I say this because you highlight the area is quiet. Do your homework on this I suggest. good luck
Prior Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I believe the Emerald is located very close to the large hill just to the north of Soi 112. This “hill” is in fact Hua Hin’s solid waste disposal site with a constant stream of city garbage trucks coming and going to deposit their loads at what is essentially a giant compost pile. I have no first hand knowledge but I’ve sometimes wondered if residents at the Emerald are periodically treated to the smell of this decaying garbage. Perhaps someone that lives there is reading this thread and can comment.
MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MrTea »

The waste hills are 4 km north of Emerald Scenery, which is itself 3km south of Soi 112. La Lua Resort is next door on the western side. Both resorts are close to finished now, so there would be very few villas left to build. Rentals may be available, I guess.

The main neighbour east is Banyan Golf Course, which is at the foot of 5km of mountains running north/south.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

MrTea wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:13 pm The waste hills are 4 km north of Emerald Scenery, which is itself 3km south of Soi 112.
So the waste hills are near Falcon Hill? Could you post a link to this/these waste hills. Nice to know exactly where they are
YNWA
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

No, not so close to Falcon Hills, on Soi 112 drive a little farther west past Mahasamutr, then turn on the road off to the right. Using Google Earth I think the waste hills are located at approximately 12°31'36"N 99°55'40"E
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

In decimal that would be 12.526866°N 99.927920°E
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

A couple of years ago there was a big uproar about the stink from the hill and the fact that garbage from Pranburi was being dumped there. I certainly remember the smell wafting over us in Tap Tai area. It was my understanding that dumping was stopped there and the only garbage trucks I see nowadays are the green and white trucks that use the municipal waste disposal site near the bottom of the hill that has been there for years.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MrTea »

huahin4ever wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:01 am
MrTea wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:13 pm The waste hills are 4 km north of Emerald Scenery, which is itself 3km south of Soi 112.
So the waste hills are near Falcon Hill? Could you post a link to this/these waste hills. Nice to know exactly where they are
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Emerald ... shorturl=1
Socrates

Post by Socrates »

MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MrTea »

So, this site enable posts that are actually just ads, as well as placing three other banner ads on the one page?

Bye.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

So

How much are these to rent ? Daily, weekly, monthly etc ? Do they have an on site rental management company/policy that actually runs it properly rather than just letting you in and letting you out. I mean your pool/gaeden/laundry/maintenance/ bill payments /general full time support etc ?

As a comparison how do they cost compared to others ? EG. Mali, Orchid Palm, City 88 and the other 2 88' in that soi, avenue 88, gold, Hamlet ?

Rubbish and all the nasty debris/ foul waste with vermin will move downhill with the water when it rains. :roll:

Crazy 88