beachfront condo rental.

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
greystag52
Rookie
Rookie

beachfront condo rental.

Post by greystag52 »

Hello to all you expats,hope this mail finds you all in good health and happiness. I am writing this hoping you can recommend a nice quiet condo block on the beach or very close for me and my wife to stay we are looking at a 3 month stay from december.we are looking to pay up to 50,000 a month for a nice condo.we will be renting a motorbike so location does not have to be in town,but there again i dont want to be to far out of hua hin.we will be bringing little luggage as we tend to spend a couple of days in bangkok and buy all are clothes there,so if anyone is craving for anything from yorkshire, uk, and its not to bulky let us know and we will hopefully be able to bring this over for you,thanks for taking the time to read this,all the best from rain drenched leeds, Mick & Julie.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: beachfront condo rental.

Post by Lev »

Our property rentals listings can be found here: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R