G Hua Hin Resort or Lets Sea?

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

G Hua Hin Resort or Lets Sea?

Post by Kitty »

May I know which resort is better,G hua hin resort and mall or let's sea hua hin? Which one is near the beach and shopping mall or night market?

Thanks
buksida

Re: G Hua Hin Resort or Lets Sea?

Post by buksida »

Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

I've had a few friends stay at G. Pretty close to the beach and market Village. The hotel has its own small shopping mall and it's ideally placed for the restaurants on soi 94.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

/

Thanks for your reply, anyone can share more about the above resorts? Will be there in Dec,thanks
Irish big-kev

Post by Irish big-kev »

Hi, Stayed with family at G Hua Hin in August for 5 night's, Fantactic Resort/Pool. Rooms large & new with day bed on balcony over looking pool. Next to Market Village.
Went back for another 6 night(special) in September. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

Irish big-kev wrote:Hi, Stayed with family at G Hua Hin in August for 5 night's, Fantactic Resort/Pool. Rooms large & new with day bed on balcony over looking pool. Next to Market Village.
Went back for another 6 night(special) in September. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you. Can you share whether is there any cheap and good sea food restaurants around the resort? Wow! What did you do for 5 nights?We are foreigners and are clueless what to do there.
Irish big-kev

Post by Irish big-kev »

Best Seafood restaurants found down in Khao Takieb about a 10 min Tuk Tuk ride.
Plenty to do in Hua Hin, get out an explore and have fun.
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

Irish big-kev wrote:Best Seafood restaurants found down in Khao Takieb about a 10 min Tuk Tuk ride.
Plenty to do in Hua Hin, get out an explore and have fun.
Thanks for sharing.Unfortunately,we can't drive so can't explore much,trying to get as much information here.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Kitty, there is a regular songthaew service that runs past G Resort, and is very cheap. Actually it goes both ways (in to town as well). OK, it doesn't run all evening, but I would guess if you can afford G Resort, you will be able to afford 1 to 200 Baht for a Tuk Tuk.

http://www.tourismhuahin.com/getting-around-huahin.php
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

[quote="Big Boy"]Kitty, there is a regular songthaew service that runs past G Resort, and is very cheap. Actually it goes both ways (in to town as well). OK, it doesn't run all evening, but I would guess if you can afford G Resort, you will be able to afford 1 to 200 Baht for a Tuk Tuk.

Thank you, big boy:)
Irish big-kev

Post by Irish big-kev »

FYI

G Hua Hin has it's own shuttle bus service that you can avail of if staying there.
Cheers
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

Irish big-kev wrote:FYI

G Hua Hin has it's own shuttle bus service that you can avail of if staying there.
Cheers

Great information,thank you!
Kitty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kitty »

Is cacida night market nearer to let's sea or G Hua Hin. Heard is only open on weekends.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, Cicada is located very close to Lets Sea, and yes, it opens weekends only.

Kitty, Hua Hin is not large. An easy stroll would see you arrive at Cicada in 15 minutes from G Resort also (or there is the songthaew option). Before I had my car, I used to walk everywhere - you'll see a lot more that way.

My personal view is that G Resort wins hands down for location/convenience to other areas. Of course, that is my opinion, and others will probably disagree.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:Yes, Cicada is located very close to Lets Sea, and yes, it opens weekends only.

Kitty, Hua Hin is not large. An easy stroll would see you arrive at Cicada in 15 minutes from G Resort also (or there is the songthaew option). Before I had my car, I used to walk everywhere - you'll see a lot more that way.

My personal view is that G Resort wins hands down for location/convenience to other areas. Of course, that is my opinion, and others will probably disagree.
They both get good reports but G Resort also appears to be a lot cheaper, so if price is a consideration then G Resort looks to be your best choice.