Citin Loft hotel

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
theekidd
Novice
Novice

Citin Loft hotel

Post by theekidd »

After not hearing from the Jed Pee Nong regarding my booking request sent via Email and not being able to contact them by Phone I instead booked the Citin Loft.

looking at the map I am a bit confused if it is walking distance to Binabaht bar area or not I know it is very close to the soi 80 bar area.

Anyone stayed here of late ? Good ? Bad ?
Big Boy

Re: citin loft

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, you're still within walking distance (5 minutes). If you want to know more about the hotel, I suggest you use the forum's search button at the top of the screen. However, the reviews may not be what you are looking for.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

hotel ok, 5 mins to binta one way and 5 mins to 80 the other, the pool at the hotel is more of a jaccuzi
kirkyboy

Post by kirkyboy »

We used to stay there, twice a year from 2008 but................a large amount of money just seemed to vanish from one of our safes!!!!!!!!!!!! The manager claimed the girlfriend took it!!!!!!!!!!!!! strange... why didn'f she take it all the other times we stayed there. Good staff and clean, big rooms but the manager..
nah .. never go back again. We now stay at The Initial soi 94. great hotel, big and new as well. Give it a try.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

[quote="kirkyboy"]We used to stay there, twice a year from 2008 but................a large amount of money just seemed to vanish from one of our safes!!!!!!!!!!!! The manager claimed the girlfriend took it!!!!!!!!!!!!! strange... why didn'f she take it all the other times we stayed there. Good staff and clean, big rooms but the manager..
nah .. never go back again. We now stay at The Initial soi 94. great hotel, big and new as well. Give it a try.[/quote

Looking good! http://www.initialhuahin.com/index.php
:cheers:
A friend is only one click away
kirkyboy

Post by kirkyboy »

We are going over on the 20th Feb. Booked it last time we were there July 2013 paying 1600 per night. They have put up prices for long term. used to be 8000 month but has doubled.
Good place to stay, bars,restaurants, all you need and a short scooter ride to bintabaht or soi 80.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Can we keep this topic on the Citin Loft please. If you want to talk about other hotels, please start a new thread.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
kirkyboy

Re: Citin Loft hotel

Post by kirkyboy »

[Mod Edit] Flaming and breaking of forum rules cannot be tolerated. Please consider this your first formal warning. If you need to discuss, please contact Admin as per the rules.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

One of my friends had money stolen from Citin Loft also, the excuses etc from manager about not being aboe to see that tape were ridiculous!

Baan Nilawan just round the corner from the police station is good and also Baan Pa Ploy near City beach :)
kirkyboy

Post by kirkyboy »

kirkyboy wrote:[Mod Edit] Flaming and breaking of forum rules cannot be tolerated. Please consider this your first formal warning. If you need to discuss, please contact Admin as per the rules.

[Mod edit: abusive, off topic, content removed. Final warning, suspension will follow if forum T&Cs are broken again.]
KowPatGai
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KowPatGai »

Stayed there first time I came HH, room was decent size and nice view of the mountains from the balcony.... But the shower was always cold and my keycard never worked properly. I was always having to go and fetch staff from reception to help me get in the room.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Alfasteve
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alfasteve »

Definately prefer Jed Pee Nong over Citin Loft. But JPN is indeed difficult to book ahead.
VikingSwend
Novice
Novice

Post by VikingSwend »

I enjoy Royal Express Hua Hin close to Citin Loft. Cheap, good locations and value for money :)