A house with 10 rooms

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Bamboo Grove

A house with 10 rooms

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Does anybody know a building, which would have 10 rooms? There's someone celebrating his birthday next year and would like to rent this kind of a building for a week. It doesn't really matter where in Thailand (or even neighbouring countries) it is but it shouldn't be an isolated location.
Arlo
Professional
Professional

Re: A house with 10 rooms

Post by Arlo »

Could rent an entire floor of a hotel.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Do all the rooms need to have a green door? :duck: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Palm Hills?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

On a serious note, I guess we're talking about 10 bedrooms all in the same building/house(s). There are places like that up near Khao Yai National Park near Korat/Saraburi. Many places have converted private dwellings into guest houses. I've never come across one with 10 bedrooms though, but a combination of the 3-4 close by houses within the resort would get you 10. It is pretty remote though.

The first suggestion seems to be be the best at the moment....rent 10 rooms all on the same hotel floor, but I guess if he wants to have an ongoing wild party that may not be the best, unless he does take an entire floor.

Another option would be a place like http://www.sugar-hut.com/ in Pattaya. 10 individual bungalows all in the same compound with a private pool just for them. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

You could rent this resort in Kao Yai. http://www.charnissararesort.com/home/index.html

Would be private with all amenities and beautiful countryside around. Next door to golf course, has grass tennis courts, large pool plus facilities for conferences and eating.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Thanks for the suggestions. Luckily, there's still plenty of time so if any new ones come to your mind, please let me know. :cheers:
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Well I've got a house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. Will that do? :naughty: :duck:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.