Hin Nam Sai Suay Hotel

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
TingTongJohn
Professional
Professional

Hin Nam Sai Suay Hotel

Post by TingTongJohn »

Any opinions or reviews on Hin Nam Sai Suay hotel from the Hua Hin experts on the forum? Google has lots just want some personal ones.

TTJ :cheers:
One word is not a story but it is the beginning and end of one.
zevon
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Hin Nam Sai Suay Hotel

Post by zevon »

As no one has responded to date I will give you my 2 cents worth. My info is a little dated so may well have changed but it may well prompt others to post.
It is a newish hotel a popular place for young Thais heading to Hua Hin for the weekend. It had a very popular night club /disco.

If I were coming to Hua Hin I would not stay there simply because of its location which to me is too far out of the town to be practical. I think that there are better choices.
My personal favorite would be PP Villa.
nickswift

Post by nickswift »

I have lived in the condos at hin nam for 10 months or so. its a good deal for long term rental as its 5km out of town which makes it cheaper - you can get a songtaew for 10b though - if you rent for a year, you can get a 62sqm 2 bed 2 bath for around 12,000b a month plus bills.

i dont know what the hotel part is like though.
shinzl

Post by shinzl »

hin nam has its own pub and karaoke
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Yep as said a long way out of town and if a 2 bed 2 bath is only 62sqm there will definitely be no room to swing the preverbial cat. :naughty:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.