This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:14 am
- Location: Divided Kingdom
Did you realise that you managed to get both the word 'grace' and 'Upton Park' into one sentence.
Now that takes some doing............
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:36 am
- Location: Based in Bangers but currently on tour ...
Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear ...
Buk' It is NOT POSSIBLE to grace ANY TERRACES at UPTON PARK ... catch a tube train or two, perhaps ...
I used to be a season ticket holder (8 years) in the 'Chicken Run' at the BOLEYN GROUND !!!
Call yourself a Hammer
FORM IS TEMPORARY | CLASS IS PERMANENT
- Posts: 16588
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:25 pm
- Location: south of sanity
Well as you always said .... plastic mate, plastic ....
Pete .... nice, however I must add that the most popular thread on this forum ever just happens to be about West Ham ......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests