Horoscope

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Horoscope

Post by Lost »

AUGUST 10th

Aries

It is appropriate time to make peace with opponents as they are receptive to your ideas. Your emotional strength will be tested today. You may feel you are alone and fighting the entire world alone. Relax and rest as this is just passing phase.

Taurus

You need to use your inner strength to fight your mental demons that keep obstructing your path. You are the king of the jungle and in your hunting mode, there is no competition. Your friends and loved ones will be happy and fully supportive of you today.

Gemini

You have high chancing of starting a new business or people in employment some change in their existing work scope. Your partner may not give you due attention today. Just take it as a passing phase.

Cancer

You may have gained money through some good fortune. Pamper yourself and for your loved ones today. You are in a good frame of mind. Be cautious in your financial dealings. Examine every nuance and evaluate all options before venturing into new investment/business or taking up the new assignment.

Leo

Try to relax and calm while you are dealing with the opposite sex especially with your partner as they may feel you are overbearing today. You will be surprised that victory over opponents has come naturally today. You will likely win some new contracts.

Virgo

You are one of the most loved person in the world and attract everyone because of your caring nature. Pack your bags and get ready for a short trip. You will gain fortune through opposite sex and friends on amusement and entertainment.

Libra

Try and have a good outing with your loved ones and it will give you immense satisfaction today. You will see a lot of turbulence and a series of events happening today. You will have no time to think and will be reacting to all the events. Stay back, take a break and focus on your key objectives and then act to meet those objectives.

Scorpio

Your challenging work will be rewarded today. Your loved ones will understand you and will be supportive of you. Avoid confrontation and focus on your task. You have the bigger picture in place and put your efforts and resources on quality task.

Sagittarius

You will be tired and may face some stomach disorders. Mentally you need free time and space. You may worry about your reputation. Just be careful and calm. Pray to Almighty. You are going to see something good happening soon.

Capricorn

There are times when you must let go of certain things to gain big. Your standing will gain in society. You will feel you can get and win anything today. You will attract a lot of attention from opposite sex and except some romantic liaisons.

Aquarius

It is an enjoyable time to indulge in public relations activity and gain some social standing. You may have in for a romantic surprise from your partner. Be nice to your partner or your loved ones and family and spend time with them.

Pisces

You may in for some expenditure and choose your expense carefully. Try to avoid conflicts with the opposite sex. You will meet your long-lost partner or friend. You want to be attached today with someone.
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Bamboo Grove

Re: Horoscope

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Pisces

Try to avoid conflicts with the opposite sex.
Should I stay at home? My work place is more than 80 % female. No, I can't, I live with three females (wife and two daughters). Looks like I can't avoid the conflicts. :D :D
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Bamboo Grove wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 am
Pisces

Try to avoid conflicts with the opposite sex.
Should I stay at home? My work place is more than 80 % female. No, I can't, I live with three females (wife and two daughters). Looks like I can't avoid the conflicts. :D :D
Do you have a shed in the garden you could stay in till tomorrow? :D
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Do you have a shed in the garden you could stay in till tomorrow? :D
Hmm, maybe my local pub but it's not open at 7.30 in the morning.