the modfather

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The Stellas will go great lads, the 3rd it is! Val, Des and Max have all had invites but for some reason declined - Shame, maybe next year!
Mike, I think your stinky helmet is affecting your vision, Dr Dave definitly is older than me.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Mike, thank Buddha! Ive had the name Max in my head all day but couldn't think of his surname. Now you have provided it - Max 'let me tell you a story' Bygraves. A true musical genius indeed. The only one that can even come close in terms of tone of voice is the late great Les Dawson. Phew, now I can sleep easy.
www.35mmview.com
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

JW, there is an idea for a theme night if you want one, "A geriatric music night".
Prizes will include walking sticks, zimmer frames, wheel chairs etc.
:cheers: :cheers:
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Chelsea,

A brilliant idea and JW is definitely the best qualified to host it.

If anybody can get hold of a piano we could even organise a "Knees up Mother Brown".

Get some Tom Jones songs and you would guarantee to get Peg Leg, Steptoe and Dopey Danny along.

The bonus is that you do not have to lay on food. They all get their nutrition either intravenously or in liquid form by mouth.

You would need someone like Dr. Dave to watch the door in case of bother.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Great reply Guess, I have noticed that we have all forgptton the piano playing Mrs Mills (please lodge votes for who would be best qualified to come along dressed as her).

I would personally have to ban any Tom Jones lookalikes as he is a bit to young to qualify as an entrant as he is only in his 60's.

As I did not meet JW in June when I was there, but will be guided by Guess's superior knowledge of JW's credentilas for hosting the night.
:twisted: :twisted: :cheers: :cheers:
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Might be quite a laugh to have a piano in, and a knees up, problem may be someone to play. We definitley have enough of that age group to do it! If they come to Wella-Stella night then we can do a one for them!
JD
Legend
Legend

Paul Weller - Sold on Song

Post by JD »

Listen to a lot of radio shows from around the world, mainly live music, just found this one, a great insight into the man and his music. 1 Hour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.sht ... /r2_weller

To listen you will need to have a programme called RealPlayer installed on your computer. Download it for FREE from our audio help page - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/audiohelp.shtml

But be quick, I think BBC Radio only stores these shows for 1 week, or until the next programme in the series.

Enjoy! :thumb:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th