Operation Yewtree Deadpool

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Re: Operation Yewtree Deadpool

Post by arcadianagain »

I hope your online names are secure and those quoted are not HHAD members!!!

I read that Jimmy opened a coffee shop in Liverpool for the under 15`s and called it Tarbucks.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

Sorry sarge, Yewtree has gone beyond paedophilia and includes such mild 'crimes' as a drunken grope. I know you are saintlier than Archangel Gabriel's halo (except for your illegal still) but in the real world, most men would hold their hand up to some indiscretion even if only 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine', or a drunken binge during 'Spring Break', where they probably have no idea who they groped or bedded.

Currently, there is a real problem with sexual assault in the U.S. military with little action taken against offenders. Hopefully, females in the military will receive the protection they deserve, especially against rape.

It is shameful how, after their refusal to act over Savile, the police, CPs and media seem to be working together to dangle celebrity after celebrity in front of the public, inviting anyone in need of a few quid, to lay any old charge they can come up with.

‘We know of no spectacle so ridiculous as the British public in one of its periodic fits of morality.’ - Thomas Macaulay
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

Guys, please, can we stick to the simple task of spearheading a multi-million pound police investigation ?

If you don't stop I'll tell the police you brushed against me at a bus stop whilst telling a joke to a friend, and now thirty years later I feel dirty and can only bring myself to talk about it to a Sun reporter for an undisclosed sum.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Sorry to disappoint you again Mr P but i got married aged 19 and have been married ever since to 4 different wives and i am to damn scared to do anything out of order (far to expensive)
:D :D
You seem to want to paint me as yourself please refrain you are UNIQUE :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Thankfully i am totally different to you i am pleased and proud to BOAST i am PERFECTLY NORMAL :D :D :D

any chance of an update on the :oops: then again maybe not :roll: :roll:
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: PLEASE
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

Frank Hovis wrote:Guys, please, can we stick to the simple task of spearheading a multi-million pound police investigation ?
Wondering if, like Cyprus banks, a precedence is being set?
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

sargeant wrote:Sorry to disappoint you again Mr P but i got married aged 19 and have been married ever since to 4 different wives and i am to damn scared to do anything out of order (far to expensive)
:D :D
You seem to want to paint me as yourself please refrain you are UNIQUE :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Thankfully i am totally different to you i am pleased and proud to BOAST i am PERFECTLY NORMAL :D :D :D

any chance of an update on the :oops: then again maybe not :roll: :roll:
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: PLEASE
I was married aged 21 and have been married, all but a few years to 2 different wives.

Wow, 4 wives!! It's not the 4 wives that would worry me it's the 4 mother-in-laws that would terrify me. :D

I don't care what other people class as normal. Normal is a perception based on statistics or prejudice, I don't care for either.

:offtopic:
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Staying off topic for a second, I think I'd be quite offended if anyone called me 'normal'.
This is the way
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

dtaai-maai wrote:Staying off topic for a second, I think I'd be quite offended if anyone called me 'normal'.
Nothing to add except :agree: :agree: :agree: :cheers:
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

Bristolian wrote:Wow, 4 wives!! It's not the 4 wives that would worry me it's the 4 mother-in-laws that would terrify me. :D
Methinks the divorce settlements are scarier. Can't be much left in the kitty.
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

OK

Sweety Cheeks Keith Chegwin - (someone that squeeky clean and wholesome is always up to no good off camera and he had panty wetters all round him)
Ed "Stewpot" Stewart - (DJ, Top of the Pops and kids shows all around the same time as Darth Jimbo - ample opportunity for being a collar)
Chris Tarrant (he was a DJ after all and hung out with the right crew of neer do wells)
Gordon "Nobby" Clark (..... c'mon... the clue is in the name! Gotta be a goer. Ex Bay City Rollers crooner so must have podged a teen or three)
Tony Blackburn (worked on Top Of The Pops same time as Darth Jimbo - notorious as a party head - thus sus by association)

Mr P pipped me to the post on Brucey. Gotta be a goer! Odds on fave for a collar.

Re Doddy - dammit dammit....already taken. And he was a sure bet

Re Sally James - man if Naughty Sally had fiddled with my diddle Id have it carved on my gravestone! Phwoooooaaaaar!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

On a more serious note one of the points Im making is just how sodding ridiculous this Yewtree debacle is becoming. Seems to me any face from the 60s to 80s is fair game, and all it takes is one accusation and bye bye goes your image, acquittal or not.
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

MrPlum wrote:
Frank Hovis wrote:Guys, please, can we stick to the simple task of spearheading a multi-million pound police investigation ?
Wondering if, like Cyprus banks, a precedence is being set?
Hmmm, you might be right Mr P;
Harry Enfield as Stavros the Greek(Cypriot)
"Hallo Everybody peeps, What'sa happen right is, that I is a bumpin into a young girls by the accidentally and she saysa nothing but twentya years later she's only gone and grassed me up to the Old Bill, innit"

I think you are onto something, get on the phone to Inspector Lestrade post-haste on Whitehall 1212.

I think, if you want sensible discussion on Operation Witchsmeller Pursuivant YewTree, the DeadPool thread probably isn't the right place.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

Frank Hovis wrote:Harry Enfield as Stavros the Greek(Cypriot)
Nice one. Been away so long, I'd forgotten him.
I think, if you want sensible discussion on Operation Witchsmeller Pursuivant YewTree, the DeadPool thread probably isn't the right place.
Sensible discussion. What's that? :naughty:
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

[quote="Frank Hovis

If you don't stop I'll tell the police you brushed against me at a bus stop whilst telling a joke to a friend, and now thirty years later I feel dirty and can only bring myself to talk about it to a Sun reporter for an undisclosed sum.[/quote]

I have a confession to make about the Sun. I posted a while back that my flight from London to Tunis was diverted to Lyon owing to the drunken behaviour of two British women. I e-mailed the Sun partly because if they were interested they would find out what eventually happened to the women. A reporter used the story and asked if I was a police or prison officer, and asked for my bank details. I thought I might be better off by £25 quid or so. Imagine my surprise when a few weeks later News Corp paid £500 into my account! Just think how much they have paid to major whistle-blowers and police officers. :oops:
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Erm, Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith?
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Vital Spark wrote:Erm, Bill Wyman and Mandy Smith?
That's the most fascinating of them all! The press touched on this a few weeks back and then it was dropped. I mean, she was 13 when he started, ahem, courting her?

She said they 1st had sex when she was 14.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/musi ... laims.html
Talk is cheap