It's Official - UK Men Last Longest

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
larry70dj

It's Official - UK Men Last Longest

Post by larry70dj »

Just thought I would post this for all the Germans, Swiss, Swedish, Yanks, Aussies and Kiwis out there.
Oh, and especially the Japs!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 97,00.html

Ben Dowell

A SCIENTIFIC study to be published this week will suggest that British men are world leaders at sex, at least when they are measured against the clock.
But that is not saying much considering that most men in other countries were at best five-minute wonders.

After equipping hundreds of couples in various countries with stopwatches, researchers have for the first time amassed accurate data on the length of time that people spend having sex.

Across all the countries studied, the average time for actual lovemaking was 5.4 minutes. Around that figure, however, the researchers found considerable variations related to age and nationality.

While British men took on average 7.6 minutes, the typical American took 7 minutes, while the Spanish lasted 5.8 minutes and the Dutch 5.1 minutes.

The Turks produced the biggest surprise: on average they spend just 3.7 minutes at it.

In all the countries studied there was no significant difference in the timings whether the men were using condoms or not.

In the research, to be published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, British and Dutch scientists studied 500 couples aged over 18 in the five countries.
Yung

Post by Yung »

Haha, I read an article about this in my local newspaper today too. The reason for it is only logical, look at the average british woman! I'd use at least 30 mins and have to think about somebody else to make it at all! :D
Rider
Ace
Ace

Stupid trolls

Post by Rider »

Don't feed the troll.
PM-Flyguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by PM-Flyguy »

probably because the english are
1 to drunk to come.
2 to old to come
3 to young to come
4 to busy watching sports on tele to come.
but most definite, britsch women are to ugly to come with ..
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Rider
Ace
Ace

Post by Rider »

Its feedin' time!

I assume your nations ladies are absolute stunners no less flyman?
PeteB
Professional
Professional

Confused of Cheltenham

Post by PeteB »

says Dr Marcel Waldinger, a leading neuro-psychiatrist based at Utrecht University who led the research
I note that the research was done in by a Netherlands based team which makes me wonder (especially with regard to the Turkish example) why everyone jumps to the conclusion that these were mixed-sex couples :twisted:

Perhaps the digs at British "women" are unjustified - there are one or two ugly men here too :thumb:

On a more serious note
the typical American took 7 minutes
- what in God's name is a typical American? :cuss:

:cheers:

(PS - How did they measure it against the clock - did they use the tiny hand or the big hand?)
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Everyone, please notice, this is in Foo section and thus not to be taken too seriously. :wink:
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

'
More than seven minutes?

You guys must be proud.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Farang wrote:'
More than seven minutes?

You guys must be proud.
That includes the time it takes to eat the pizza, and have a cigarette afterwards.

:mrgreen:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
tuktukmike
Guru
Guru

Post by tuktukmike »

Hey come on you guys,

Quite clearly the british are best,

Aussies are the ones we did not need in england.

Americans are mostly impoted irishmen, or a general mish mash.

The dutch are too wrecked to do anything.

And the turks prefer katoys.

As for english women, mine wont try and kill me, and i can have an intelligent conversation about anything not just what happens in the local bar.

Mike.