Hello any voice in Hua Hin????????????

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Islandgirl
Novice
Novice

Hello any voice in Hua Hin????????????

Post by Islandgirl »

DO I NEED TO POST SOMETHING USEFUL HERE??? IF SO SORRY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: JUST FEEL TERRIBLE BORED!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO TO KILL IT, SO QUIET HERE,,ANY PARTY SOMEWHERE??? OR ANYONE PLAN TO DO SOMETHING EXCITING(MAYBE SWIMMING FROM HH TO ATLANTIC I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN) :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
buksida

Post by buksida »

We do have a Foo Section for "un-useful" posts :mrgreen:

Why are you bored, nothing happening on the islands?

Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Perhaps it's "Iceland Girl" Buksi. In Iceland (the country not the frozen food convenience store) Iceland is spelt Island. The reference to the Atlantic which is spelt Atlantic in Icelandic and Atlantic in English gave me a clue.

Anyway islandgirl no boredom here in HH but no snowballs to throw. Skiing can only be done on water. Fireworks are only ignited on Chinese new year and boom boom only happens to man and wife.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Dear all the forum is a slight behind due to a alleged server problem, caused by a hurricane across the Atlantic so some of the posting may seem a tad weird, but lets just try to keep on track and get on with what makes us all have a giggle after recent events on the forum, maybe some the of posts are better to been lost for ever

Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"