Best of the Rest of the World

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Homer
Legend
Legend

Re: Best of the Rest of the World

Post by Homer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Prince at party 600.jpg
Prince at party 600.jpg (64.15 KiB) Viewed 107 times

Homer
Legend
Legend

Post by Homer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm

I got carded at the liquor store. While trying to get my ID out my old Blockbuster card fell out. The cashier laughed and said "Never mind."

I picked up a hitchhiker yesterday. He said “thanks for picking me up but how do you know I’m not a serial killer?” I replied “the odds of two serial killer’s being in the same car are statistically astronomical".

I asked my wife what women really want. She said, "Attentive lovers"... or maybe she said "a tent full of lovers" I really wasn't listening.

Vacation Health Tip: sitting in a beach pub provides more skin protection than 100 SPF sunblock...

I was eating dinner last night at a restaurant and a waiter yelled "Anyone know CPR?" I yelled out "I know the entire alphabet" and we all laughed... well except for that one guy.

I look both ways before crossing a one-way street. That’s how much faith I have left in humanity.

oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am

IN Thai it would be foolish if not suicidal NOT to look both ways.

PeteC

Post by PeteC » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 pm

oakdale160 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am
IN Thai it would be foolish if not suicidal NOT to look both ways.
There's one or more cities here that get a lot of visitors from right side driving countries that have signs at crosswalks saying " LOOK RIGHT >" Perhaps Hong Kong, perhaps Singapore, perhaps both and others. Here it wouldn't make much difference as you're just as likely to get hit by a motorbike driving the wrong way on the wrong side. :shock: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source