Trebor XXX

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
tb51
Rookie
Rookie

Trebor XXX

Post by tb51 »

Looking for Trebor XXX mints for my mate in Vietnam. Don't suppose anyone has seen them in Hua Hin/ Bangkok?
Please don't shoot the message....lol
U.Kvarme
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Trebor XXX

Post by U.Kvarme »

I like Trebor as well , unfortunately this product has not been sold In Thailand anymore.
tb51
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tb51 »

Thanks
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Probably because of the XXX name,authorities thought them to be something to do with Sex.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

oakdale160 wrote:Probably because of the XXX name,authorities thought them to be something to do with Sex.

:lach: :lach: :lach:

:cheers: :cheers:
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

oakdale160 wrote:Probably because of the XXX name,authorities thought them to be something to do with Sex.
Something possibly to do with sex maybe, something extra large perhaps, but something that might be sexual, extra large and something farangs get pleasure from sucking! I'm surprised it was ever got an import licence and allowed to be sold here in the first place!!!
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain