new cafe soi 102

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Restaurant News

Post by richard »

Homer wrote:The former Cafe 99 from Soi 102 is moving to the street with no name.
99erCafe.jpg
99er Cafe-600.jpg
With regard to this does anybody know whether it is run by Andy Jaimison?. He was the owner of Cafe 99 and I've lost touch with him since it moved. Does anybody know where Andy is?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

Andy hightailed it out of HH a year ago and is back in the UK and no longer involved with this restaurant. I've had people tell me they have tried to contact him via internet and get no response.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

centermid7 wrote:Andy hightailed it out of HH a year ago and is back in the UK and no longer involved with this restaurant. I've had people tell me they have tried to contact him via internet and get no response.
Hightailed. Was he in a hurry?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: new cafe soi 102

Post by oakdale160 »

where s it or easier--what was it before?
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Re: new cafe soi 102

Post by ste860 »

its on the road that links soi 94 with the beginning of soi 88 near the railway inn and the old insomnia night club