Ink refill for.printer

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Ink refill for.printer

Post by caller »

Right, just to finalise my quest for the Canon ink I needed.

First stop today was Power Buy on the corner of Soi88 and Petch and sad to say, the lady I chatted to, confirmed they didn't have what I wanted and said the old supermarket was a better option in any case! So off I went, wandered up to the 3rd floor and only when someone was finally prepared to stop stuffing their faces with food, did I get any attention. I have to say that there was a pretty good stock of cartridges, but sadly, not the one I wanted. They suggested MV, which I was dubious about and so it proved.

But I will say this, of the stores I visited - IT City x 2, Banana x2, Power Mall in Bluport, Power Buy @88 and the old supermarket, plus a couple of others and MV, HP ink is extensively stocked, less so the others. Of the stores I visited, the best stocked for all makes was the old supermarket, followed by Power Mall.

Anyway, the good news is that I messed up the date I needed to submit my letter to the Embassy by (visa extension) and I have more time than I first thought, so I have now ordered via Lazada after all. I have been told to expect delivery between tomorrow and Thursday!

Thanks for everyone's offers of help and suggestions!
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I have been told to expect delivery between tomorrow and Thursday!
My little camera arrived as expected about midday today. It'll be interesting to see if you're as lucky as I am.

If you're not as lucky, and time runs out, you're always welcome to use my printer.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

^ Don't forget to take the lens cover off when you test it. :P
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Lens cover??? It's a cheap point and shoot - a lens cover would double the price :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:51 pmIf you're not as lucky, and time runs out, you're always welcome to use my printer.
Thanks BB, I'll bear that in mind, but I have faith in Lazada! According to the tracking info, at 19.32 this evening it had been packaged and passed for delivery!
Talk is cheap
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Well the ink has finally arrived today, just now in fact. But no-one had updated the tracking info, which last night still showed as recorded above. So yesterday, I fired off a complaint message wherever I was allowed to. This morning there was an email waiting for me saying it was now with Kerry and with all the tracking updated. It came via a guy on a bike from Kerry, who do say to allow up to 48 house for tracking info to be updated - WTF! Oh and the tracking info stated it would be delivered tomorrow! They must have known I'm heading to Bkk tomorrow and that would be no good to me! As it is, I'm printing off everything I need right now.
Talk is cheap
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

5 days! Still better than my best.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:06 pm 5 days! Still better than my best.
Best for me as well, but 5-days for a delivery from Bkk?

Anyway, I have it, all my printing is done and then my plans all change! Seems my better half is now coming here tomorrow for the holiday weekend. Ah well....
Talk is cheap