[ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi Mike,

The set top box can be plugged in to one of your other HDMI inputs on your new big screen.

We have a full video of how the set top box works below:

Many Thanks,
Thai Expat TV
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

There was a comment on this forum a few weeks about rectification of problems with the set top box (actually the comment was about non-rectification). What is the support policy if the set top box goes wrong please?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi Big Boy,

I think the post you are referring to is here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20911&start=15#p263641

H2ODunc, has obviously got his facts totally wrong or could be talking about another service. It has been said on numerous forums how good our sales/support is.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your set top box within 30 days, you can send it back to us and we will issue you a FULL refund.

http://www.thaiexpat.tv/knowledgebase/2 ... -work.html

If you have issues with your set top box not working, depending on where you are located in Thailand:

Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya - we will send an engineer out to the location next day to either fix or replace the box.
Rest of Thailand - the box will need to be posted back to us in Bangkok, upon receipt a replacement box will be sent back (return postage paid by Thai Expat TV).

At the end of the day we are not here to rip anyone off, we just want to keep our subscribers very happy and provide the best level of service as possible.

Many Thanks,
Thai Expat TV
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It is not that I'm not satisfied with your service, in fact I am delighted with what I've got.

I do, however find it a bit of a bind having to lock up my main laptop when Expat TV is being used. I need to decide at some point whether to buy a second laptop, or purchase a set top box. So, to influence my decision, I need to know what happens to my box when it eventually develops a problem (it is bound to go wrong at some stage - I would hope not normally within 30 days). Is there after sales support that I can purchase as and when required? Is it generally a repairable product, or is it considered cheap enough to treat as a throw away item?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi Big Boy,

As we already said:

If you have issues with your set top box not working, depending on where you are located in Thailand:

Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya - we will send an engineer out to the location next day to either fix or replace the box.
Rest of Thailand - the box will need to be posted back to us in Bangkok, upon receipt a replacement box will be sent back (return postage paid by Thai Expat TV).

If you are unable to watch our service due to having a faulty box then you can no longer make subscription payments, so it is in our best interest to get your box fixed/replaced asap.

Thanks,
Thai Expat TV
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, so are you saying that service goes beyond the 30 day warranty? I'm not expecting a free service, but would like confirmation that the service exists.

H2ODunc's post did sound alarm bells.

Points 48; Position 18
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Yes, that is correct.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thank you :thumb:

Points 48; Position 18
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

blue05 wrote:Can you list all the channels available please, when you say you are adding epl how many games a week are available live?
Can you let me know please
doggie

Post by doggie »

Any chance for scandinavian programs in the future ?
LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND. THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE APPEAR BRIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes.
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi blue05,

Currently we have BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, ITV2, ITV4, Channel 4, More 4 and Film 4. All channels are broadcast LIVE and also with a 6 or 18 hour delay.

We also have "Just for the Olympics" 2 dedicated Olympic channels.

We will have dedicated channels to broadcast all EPL games that are broadcast live on TV. Full details of the sports package channels will be sent out to subscribers in the coming weeks.

Many Thanks,
Admin
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi doggie,

Right now we do not have any Scandinavian channels, although this could change in the future if we had a high enough demand for them.

However we do have 2 German sports channels along with ARD & ZDF for anyone that would like them added to our UK package.

Many Thanks,
Admin
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

The vast majority of expats in HH are Scandinavian - if you could find a way of reaching them, I'm sure you would find there is a demand, particularly for sports channels. (My Swedish and Norwegian friends are always desperate for more skiing action...)
Give me a commission and I'll start touting for you!
This is the way
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Hi dtaai-maai,

We do have a very good affiliate program, if you would like more details please send us an email to admin@thaiexpat.tv and we will send you the details.

Many Thanks,
Admin
chopsticks
Guru
Guru

Post by chopsticks »

Is it possible to use the TV box attachment without a landline phone ADSL internet connection eg. 3G sim card dongle or connected to a smartphone ?