[ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Pattaya Open Day Weekend - 7th to 9th September 2012

Post by thaiexpattv »

Thai Expat TV is proud to announce our second Open Day in Pattaya: Friday 7th September - Sunday 9th September / 10am – 7pm (see poster below for map).

Full details can be found on this link: https://www.thaiexpat.tv/pattaya.php

The Thai Expat TV team has a full demonstration showroom located next to Big C Superstore on Sukhumvit Road (next door to AA Insurance Brokers). You are all most welcome to bring the family and your laptop down and see what all the fuss is about.

There will be free refreshments all day and Thai Expat TV's friendly staff will be on hand to demonstrate their state-of-the-art set top box, which is guaranteed to blow you away with its unrivalled picture quality & sound.

Weekend special deal – Buy a 1 year subscription (software or set top box) and get 2 months FREE!

The software player (Windows PC only) will also be available to play around with and you are invited to have the player installed on your laptop (don't forget to bring it) with a full 7 day trial, to really test out the system before you make any purchases.

If you are out of town or have friends going to or in the Pattaya area this weekend, please forward this message those individuals.

Hope to see you all there!

blue05
Guru
Guru

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Post by blue05 »

thaiexpattv wrote:Hi Big Boy,

This is the start of the EPL channels, we are testing them right now, and the EPL will be shown on there when it is on. This will be part of our new sport package and will be ready in the next month or so. All subscribers will be notified when this is fully available.

Thanks,
Admin
Is there an extra cost for this?
thaiexpattv
Amateur
Amateur

Post by thaiexpattv »

Not right now as the full package has not full launched, but in the future once we have the full 5 channels on offer, yes. We are still working out the additional channel package cost, all subscribers will be notified by email when the package is ready.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Mine is dead as a Dodo this evening. My Internet speed over double the minimum requirements. Is anybody else getting the same problem? Anybody know what's going on?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Ralphsandbag

Post by Ralphsandbag »

Hi Big Boy
I can only get BBC1 others are either dead or breaking up !!
Cheers
Ralph
Ralphsandbag

Post by Ralphsandbag »

Hi
Panick over it is back to normal .........
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I gave up on it last night (double Emmerdale, so double the nagging from Mrs BB). Have just checked it now, and everything is back to normal.

What happened Thai Expat TV?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

Shame the ESPN channel doesn't stream properly right when I want to watch the MotoGP. :cuss:

All the other channels seem ok.

Ho hum, looks like its back to downloading it off torrents the following day. :roll:

Edit: scratch that, its on BBC2 ... woohoo, ride on! :thumb:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I see ESPN on Expat TV are showing the race now, as I type.

Points 48; Position 18
Ralphsandbag

Post by Ralphsandbag »

This is once again breaking up trying to watch F1...... Frustrating !!!!!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Same here with the BTCC on ITV4, ... and I was blaming my crapola internet connection.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

True visions keeps bloody going out tonight too! Trying to watch a game of football :(
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Streaming in Hanoi is fe**ing useless tonight :banghead: :banghead:

Giving up and going to bed :(
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Astro is good but the game not so at 1/2 time :-)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm beginning to wonder if Thai Expat TV is becoming a victim of its own success. I've noticed that the service is great most times of the the day, but on weekends (at what would have been UK peak viewing times), the service goes downhill fast. Is there an optimum number of users that can access the server at the same time, and this is now being exceeded?

I think this coupled with the live broadcast of the Grand Prix yesterday, ensured that nobody could watch anything.

I've asked questions on here before that have not been answered by the provider. I would be grateful for you comments please.

Points 48; Position 18