New adverts

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Big Boy

Re: New adverts

Post by Big Boy »

caller wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 pm I'm not, even with the filter off, I'm not seeing much in the way of ads.
My laptop is very hit and miss regarding the ads, At this moment in time Im not getting them, but they have been there today. I guess I'm getting them blocked some of the time by my ISP. I can't think of any other explanation.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

buksida wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:20 pm Don't go overboard! Google can and will block ad serving if it 'thinks' they're being clicked unnaturally.
I'm guessing that must be in vastly bigger numbers than even the might HH Forum army can manage with their mouses (meese?) :)
buksida

Post by buksida »

It can block them on an individual domain name level regardless of the size of the website.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Just seen my first interesting advert for a few days. Very topical - it read 'Kane for England'. I had to click on it. Official Harry Kane England shirts for just £64.99. I paid 450 Baht for mine :D .

Points 41; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 pm Just seen my first interesting advert for a few days. Very topical - it read 'Kane for England'. I had to click on it. Official Harry Kane England shirts for just £64.99. I paid 450 Baht for mine :D .
Sounds like yours was “very” official !!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'd challenge you to spot the difference (including the authenticity tag) :D

Points 41; Position 18