Post edit function disabled

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Rider, I removed your test posts, the image uploaded successfully both times so you got it right.

The mods are in discussion and bringing back the edit function looks like a possibility. There will, however, be harsher punishments for those that abuse it and we will be requesting reasons for editing. The T&C's will be amended accordingly.

As always thank you for your feedback.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Lev wrote:
The mods are in discussion and bringing back the edit function looks like a possibility. There will, however, be harsher punishments for those that abuse it and we will be requesting reasons for editing. The T&C's will be amended accordingly.

As always thank you for your feedback.
Now that seems eminently sensible to me - certainly has my vote!
This is the way
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We have now restored edit functionality, please observe the following addition to our terms and conditions:

EDITING POSTS
We have allowed editing functionality for members however we strongly advise against using it in favour of proof reading your posts using the preview button. Should you need to edit your post after it has been uploaded to the public board please provide a reason for the edit as courtesy to other members. Anyone found abusing the edit function by deleting old posts and disrupting threads will be suspended or banned.

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/te ... t1783.html
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Great move, thank you Lev! :thumb:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Thanks Lev :bow: :clap:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.