The Nordic Section's Flags

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
stgrhe
Professional
Professional

The Nordic Section's Flags

Post by stgrhe »

The Nordic section is displayed with four country flags, those of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. However, the Nordic countries are FIVE in numbers and I therefore recommend the flag of Iceland, which is missing, to be added.

Not related to the topic but for those having an interest in that region, Scandinavia consists of THREE countries Norway, Sweden and Denmark but not Finland and Iceland.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The Nordic section is displayed with four country flags, those of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. However, the Nordic countries are FIVE in numbers and I therefore recommend the flag of Iceland, which is missing, to be added.

Not related to the topic but for those having an interest in that region, Scandinavia consists of THREE countries Norway, Sweden and Denmark but not Finland and Iceland.
Educational info (for me) stgrhe. BTW, I heard on the news today that Iceland may join the EU.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Iceland needs the money

It is bankrupt :(
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Iceland needs the money

It is bankrupt
...seems to be a common theme in today's world... :?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?