ADS

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
buksida

Post by buksida »

You can do it both ways, I've just checked the usergroup and you should have the "UploadPic" option in the 'compose post' window, instructions for image upload are here:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/th ... t8726.html

Those from elsewhere can be any size as we cant control them (preferably not over 1,000px wide) and those uploaded direct are limited by the software to 800px wide.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Thanks Buksi for the info.

Gonna scan the design drawing now and try my first image upload.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Guten Tag Everyone!!!

perhaps anybody can help me with thsi. Can you use True HighSpeep Internet Package 2 anywhere in Hua Hin & Beyond? I'm currently using the 2048/512 Wireless Lan service. I woinder if it's available in Hua HIN & Beyond!!!

Your's The understudy!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
buksida

Post by buksida »

Not sure this is the right thread for your question, try this one:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/wi ... 11260.html
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson