Neutering clinic for soi/beach/temple dogs 22nd & 23rd M

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Neutering clinic for soi/beach/temple dogs 22nd & 23rd M

Post by DawnHRD »

We have some spaces available on one of the neutering clinics to be held this month, namely the weekend of 22nd & 23rd March. These clinics are only for street/temple or beach dogs - not for owned dogs.

The service is free (although you can make a donation to DogChance - the org performing the service, if you wish).

The dogs will be neutered & spend one week recuperating at DogChance's facility, being fed & given relevant medication by them. They will also be given a rabies vaccine & have their stitches taken out before release. Identification for neutered females is a tattoo in the ear.

Males & females will be done, though females take priority. As we do not have time to go & pick up & release them, this time, all dogs will need to be brought in by the person wanting them to be neutered & picked up by them a week later.

If you wish your local soi or beach dog to be included in this neutering clinic, please pm me, phone me on 081 9814406 or email me: info@headrockdogs.org

Thanks.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hi Dawn

This morning, I was asked to translate the results of a forum on the problems/solutions concerning stray dogs in the European Union (seems to be a particular problem in the new Eastern European Member States).
If you're interested, please PM me your email address and I'll send you my translated version as a Word file attachment.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Yes please, barrys. Email address in above post ^^

info@headrockdogs.org

Thanks a lot. Is it OK if I fwd it to other doggy orgs? :)
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!