Saturday afternoon beverages?

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Depending on what happens tonight (Friday) I am up for it - however maybe later rather than earlier! Where are you going to congregate?
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

What's the time table and destinations for this Saturday afternoon?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Well I guess the usual, start at 1-2pm in either The Shed or Top Marks and then have a stroll. May want to take it easy as DrDaves Rooftop Rave is that night: http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... php?t=1770 and we don't want to be too wrecked do we

:mrgreen:
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

My first day off the wagon, I may end up wrecked and marooned no matter what.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Its taken me ages to find this thread - I think a few too many beers in the Harrow in Nth Cheam last night with some mates is having a negative effect!!!

Now I know its the big birthday bash tonight and I hope everyone has a great night, but Saturday week (6/8) finds me in HH again, are you okay with interlopers turning up for this weekly seesion?

Hope you keep us all posted.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

All welcome, caller.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

You had a fairly long pit stop yesterday, lomu. What happened, ran out of petrol?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Bamboo Grove wrote:You had a fairly long pit stop yesterday, lomu. What happened, ran out of petrol?
I think the pit team took away his tyres :lach:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Er, yes. Something like that. I've got to stop getting excited about the Saturday strolls and not start drinking at 8am :cheers:
Abject apologies, Dave. I owe you a beer when I next see you.
BTW, I'm in touch with some other people on another forum and am trying to drum up a bit of extra support for this coming Saturday. Don't think they're aware of this site yet.
I'm sure you can point out the error of their ways if they attend, Buksida.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I'll be getting my bumb kicked in darts in Bangkok this Saturday. Since the tournament is sponsored by Chang, I should, however, be in the same condition as you guys. :cheers:
buksida

Post by buksida »

Whos ready for this Saturday then (30th) ?

:cheers:
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

As always it will depend on tonight but i am planning to join you! Incidentally a new bar has opened opposite one of the normal venues (Top Marks) which might be worth a look, called 'Smiles'.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Maybe.
Still suffering from some sort of flu like thing, although feel better today.
Yesterday didn't help as I was in definitely UNSUNNY Ranong yesterday. Got soaked. Spending 7 hours back on the bus with aircon was no joke.
I'll be in telephonic.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Was there a meet yesterday? If so, I seemed to have missed you guys. I got to the Shed bar at about 13.40 and the 2 girls behind the bar just didn't get my questions! I know you talked about another meeting place but for the life of me I couldn't remember where?

Never mind - I just had Saturday afternoon beverages and pool with the G/F instead!!!

I'm still in town next Saturday so I'll keep an eye on the site to see if it's on next week. :)
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I think a number of people were away this weekend, Caller. Sorry to have missed you.
Keep an eye open for this coming Saturady stroll - the 13th - as it should be back to normal then.
As all the bars will be closed on the 12th - The Queen's birthday - there can't be any excuses for non attendence such as "I've got a hangover from Friday night".