-Looking for Rene from Danmark-

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
chiatfa
Novice
Novice

-Looking for Rene from Danmark-

Post by chiatfa »

Hi Everyone,

i am looking for Rene from Danmark around 35-40 years old. Do someone know where he stay or lives in Hua Hin. I have only his mobil-number *EDITED BY MODERATOR* but he not pick up his phone now for 3 weeks already. My girlfriend introduced me to him in Bangkok and i want to meet him again soon, because he is a very nice man and i fall a little bit in love to him.
Thanks a lot for your help in forward,
i hope someone can help me soon.

Greetings to all

Chiatfa :cry: :cry: :cry:
-CHIATFA-Hua Hin-
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Re: -Looking for Rene from Danmark-

Post by bapak »

chiatfa wrote:Hi Everyone,

i am looking for Rene from Danmark around 35-40 years old. Do someone know where he stay or lives in Hua Hin. I have only his mobil-number *EDITED BY MODERATOR* but he not pick up his phone now for 3 weeks already. My girlfriend introduced me to him in Bangkok and i want to meet him again soon, because he is a very nice man and i fall a little bit in love to him.
Thanks a lot for your help in forward,
i hope someone can help me soon.

Greetings to all

Chiatfa :cry: :cry: :cry:
I happen to know this particular Rene quite well.. And I know a little about the above poster. This person has been stalking Rene... to the extent that Rene has changed his mobile number and reported the matter to local police. I would strongly suggest that the post not be responded to.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

Tend to agree with the above sentiments - HHAD don't want to get involved - THREAD LOCKED.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th