FREE TO BEST HOME!

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
ajfinknottle
Novice
Novice

FREE TO BEST HOME!

Post by ajfinknottle »

Hello my name is Noy, on account of my size! I am a beautiful tortoiseshell kitten and luckily I was found in the nick of time in an empty shop. I think I am about 8 weeks old, well the vet said no more than 8 weeks but I'm still quite small. I am however smart and can already use the litter tray. I groom myself and like to play but best of all I like to be with humans preferably on their knee where I will sit and purr and sleep contentdly. My rescuers can't keep me because they are going to Australia very soon so I am looking for someone to love me. Are you able?? I am lovely.

Seriously this kitten is a treasure and it breaks my heart not to be able to keep her. She is house trained, playful, gorgeous natured and sweet. She has been to the vets where she has been given eye drops and anti biotics just to be on the safe side. Temp normal. She is parasite/flea free and truly is special. Can ANYONE give her the home she deserves????

Please contact me on ajswallow@hotmail.co.uk for photos or via this forum or come to Tippawan 5 and knock at No39.

yours hopefully

ajfinknottle[/img]