Found this here Dog

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Found this here Dog

Post by splitlid »

this beautiful dog came to my house 2 days ago. she had been chased by a pack and was scared and refused to leave. she has since settled down and is a really friendly girl.
does anyone know her. please PM me if you do,or even if you may be interested in giving her a new home.

Image[/url]
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
David Nears
Amateur
Amateur

Post by David Nears »

I was looking for the post but I am sure there was a man called Ray who lost a dog just like this one.

I will look out for the post some more.

David
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

hi David,thanks for the reply, i contacted Ray as soon as i found the dog, but fortuneately he has aleady found his dog,so this is another, seriously there cant be too many pit bull owners in hua hin. 8)
David Nears
Amateur
Amateur

Post by David Nears »

The post is on the white board under reward for lost dog but it does not look like the same dog. Very similar.

I am sure she will find a good home she is a nice looking dog.

David
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

quick bump...as shes still with us...... :D
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Looks you got yourself a new dog, Split! :D
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Hi Split,
I dont think that dog is a Pit bull, i think it's a Staffordshire bull terrier crossed with something else, i have a nine year old bitch, one thing i can tell you about Staffy is they are very daft but also very loyal.
Kendo.
:cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

no collar and tag I take it?

Id keep her mate ......as long as shes got a good temperament....good looking doggy.

Odd someone would keep a dog like that with no collar and tag tho....if an "owner" turns up Id tell em to sod off and prove it.....letting a dog like that run loose shows how much they care.
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

kendo wrote:Hi Split,
I dont think that dog is a Pit bull, i think it's a Staffordshire bull terrier crossed with something else, i have a nine year old bitch, one thing i can tell you about Staffy is they are very daft but also very loyal.
Kendo.
I was thinking if really a pitbull and chased by other dogs, she would have turned and stood her ground. I think that's the nature of the breed regardless of upbringing. Perhaps you're right Kendo. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Someone was looking to re-home a couple of pitbulls a short while ago. He since wrote that he'd found homes for them. I wonder if this is one of them?

She's certainly a lovely looking dog Split. Go on - keep her. The only alternative would be to take her to the King's dog rescue temple place near the elephant village - but she deserves better than that.

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Kendo.
I thought the Staffordshire Terrier is a Pit Bull.

As others said, good looking dog. I had one years ago, great dog and never a problem.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

migrant wrote:
Kendo.
I thought the Staffordshire Terrier is a Pit Bull.

As others said, good looking dog. I had one years ago, great dog and never a problem.
I'm just reading The News of the World.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 216083.ece
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree:

I vwas thinking exactly the same as I was reading the thread.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Baa, Baa, and Big Boy,
I hope Dawn reads this too,
If you want to own a dog, look at your own life style, do your research and look at your own life style again, and look at the library and look on the net and try and find a dog to suit your needs, with Staffy's it does state not to cross breed them it also states they are a very good family dog.
I would never leave a small child, let alone a 3 month old baby with dogs no mater how soft you think they are.
I belive if you have common sense to own a dog, you choose the dog they dont choose you !

MY WARNING ANY RESEARCH YOU DO ON BREEDS ONLY APPLIES TO PURE BREEDS AND NOT THAI CROSS BREEDS IF DOGS ARE CROSS BREEDS YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT BUT PLEASE NEVER LEAVE THEM ALONE WITH SMALL KIDS.

Split, that dog found you i hope you bond with it, that's very sweet if you have never owned a dog before maybe get some advice from the very well respected Dawn, i belive you should give that dog a chance good luck.

Kendo.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Kendo, don't get me wrong - I really like dogs. However, it does make you think when you see an article like that. The article would not stop me owning a dog.

If I had to guess where the blame lay, I would point at the Jack Russell, with the staffy joining in the fun (at least thats how the dogs would have seen it) part way through.

I also agree that its down to the way the dogs are brought up.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20